Integra DRX 3.4 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
A Perfect Blend of Features, Ready to Integrate
Just right for your living room, media room, or bespoke home theater, the DRX-3.4 has the power to drive Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® through 9 channels of onboard amplification. 8K HDR video passthrough provides the bandwidth needed for cutting-edge visuals and gaming. DIRAC Live room correction ensures your immersive surround experience is delivered with the highest fidelity. 9.2 channel pre-outs make the DRX-3.4 perfect for updating an existing separates system to HDMI 2.1, DIRAC Live, and Object-Based Surround.
These products support all specs for the 2021 HDMI 2.1 certification. Please ensure your source, TV and HDMI cables are compatible to get the most robust home theater experience possible.
- 5.2.4/7.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
- Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X upmixing
- HDMI® inputs 1-3 support up to 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 4-6 support up to 8K/60B and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 1-6 support HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), DSC (Display Stream Compression), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), QFT (Quick Frame Transport), QMS (Quick Media Switching), eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, and HDCP 2.3
- Front HDMI® input supports up to 4K/60 and HDMI 2.0 features.
- HDMI Main Out with eARC for encoded HQ audio, Sub/Zone 2 Out with OSD
- Bidirectional Bluetooth® wireless technology Version 4.2 + LE (A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3; RX: SBC/AAC, TX: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/apt X HD)
- 9.2-ch multichannel pre-outs
- Dedicated DACs support synced/independent D/A audio distribution in Zone 2 and Zone 3 (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET*6) via Zone 2 and Zone 3 speaker outputs, Zone 2 pre-out, and Zone 3 pre-out
- Share any MAIN audio source to a wireless headphone dock via Zone B line-out
- Phono equalizer (MM) and SACD (Super Audio CD) playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz 2-ch/multichannel)
- Dirac Live® Room Correction supports multi-point acoustic calibration
- AccuReflex™ phase-matching solution for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Original DSP-based Vocal Enhancer clarifies in-program vocals/dialog