JAMO IC 408 FG II INSTALLATION SPEAKER
The IC 408 FG II uses an 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its design. The tweeter can be fine tuned with the switch so it fits your taste.
The Jamo IC 408 FG II in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to fit the speaker to your amplifier.
The IC 408 FG II offers big sound at a not-so-big price perfect for audiophiles and movie lovers on a budget.
The IC 408 FG II is a 2-way in-ceiling speaker, part of the 400 Custom line, which consists of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices. It's a powerful speaker, recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume.
The IC 408 FG II is versatile and suited for background music, as well as for more critical listening.With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 408 FG is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. It's also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system.
|System Type||2-way in-ceiling|
|Woofer (mm/in)||203 / 8|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||22 / 1340|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||55 - 22,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||80 / 160|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||89|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø244 x 97 / Ø9.6 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø272 x 112 / Ø10.7 x 4.4|