JAMO IC 608 LCR FG II INSTALLATION SPEAKER
The IC 608 LCR FG II is a 3-way in-ceiling speaker. Part of our 600 line, these speakers are based on the best materials and the most advanced technologies available. With this unique in-ceiling speaker, you can create a great surround sound experience, emanating from above.
The IC 608 LCR FG II advanced technology makes it the perfect choice for front, center and rear-channels in a first-class home theater solution With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 608 LCR FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
The IC 608 LCR FG II delivers rich bass from its 8-inch honeycomb woofer, crisp vocals from the 1.5-inch silk dome midrange and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter.
The Jamo IC 608 LCR FG II in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable magnetic grille attaches easily and to blends invisibly in any room
- Adjustable tweeter and impedance level allow you to tailor the sound to the room
Subtle and brilliant, the IC 608 LCR FG II provides great home theater speaker performance in an in-ceiling solution.